Each of our services includes a 7 step process that ensures that you will be 100% satisfied upon completion of the project.
Doray Home Improvement – 7 Step Renovation Process
1) Project Description / Initial Meeting Our knowledgeable Project Designer and General Contractor will visit your home to discuss the nature of your renovation project with you, and will give you a verbal initial estimate. This consultation takes 1-2 hours and is free of charge.
2) Detailed EstimateA detailed estimate with breakdowns of material and labor costs is written up and sent via email.
3) Contract / Deposit
Once you have decided that you would like to work with Doray Home Improvement and upon your approval of the initial quote we will meet with you to sign our General Contract for Services. At this time we require a non-refundable deposit of 5% of the total estimate of your project to cover time spent in the Project Planning phase and to secure your project's spot in our schedule.
3) Project Selections / Project Plan D.H.I. is a Design & Build company, which means that we have an in house Project Designer to help with all of your design needs and material selections. We will work with you via phone, e-mail, and in-person meetings to convert your ideas into the necessary drawings and specifications. Our Project Designer will assist you in selecting materials and finishes for your renovation project. All materials and finishes need to be selected before construction begins. This insures work continuity on your job and helps us adhere to our agreed upon schedule. The design fee charged is relative to the amount of work your project requires and can range from $150-$1,500 per room.
4) Project Agreement / Down Payment / Field Meeting When your project renovation drawings and specifications are finalized we provide you with an updated quote and detailed shop drawings. Once we get your signed approval and down payment as outlined in your contract we begin processing any necessary building permits and coordinate the start date and detailed timeline for your project and order your project materials. Any changes made after the initial project agreement is approved are subject to a change order fee. A final pre-construction conference is scheduled at your home to address any questions or concerns about the consrtuction process and to go over the project timeline with you. Construction will begin soon after the Field Meeting.
6) Final Walk-through When your job is near completion, our General Contractor and Project Designer will do a walk-through with you at your home to compile a "Punch List" of any incomplete items. The items on this list are usually completed within one week.
7) Project Completion The conclusion of your renovation project is a most exciting experience! Our job is not finished until everything has come together to your complete satisfaction. You will have a remodeling job that you will be proud of and that you and your family will enjoy for many years to come.
Contact us today for a free quote! 440-364-9698 or 216-744-4758 email@example.com Whether it be a complete kitchen or bath remodel, basement finishing, or handyman project we're here for you.
DorayHomeImprovement.com • North Olmsted, OH 44070 • 440-364-9698 • firstname.lastname@example.org